when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another casual day

As you can see, no Story# today; but, I do have new and renewed goals.

After a busy day of running errands with my mom (got big things planned for Fri, Sat and Sun), I ended my night with Korean Dramas and recipe hunting...and then...I began thinking, maybe I should start some new traditions and set some solid goals.

Here they are:
First, every week I'm going to cook or bake something new. Pictures and/or descriptions will be posted under both Story# and Culinary labels. Second, I will do at least one work out per night -- Brazil Butt Lift, running, weight lifting, abs, etc. I've been having trouble staying consistent towards this goal, so hopefully putting some flexibility and variety into it will help me be a little more persistent.

-----

One day I will start anew and spend the rest of my life with "My Better Half" (Oh, the moods Korean Dramas will put you in...)

1. He thinks of the details I try to avoid.
2. He foresees the dangers I can't perceive.
3. He believes the future I lack faith in.
4. He picks up the pieces I let fall apart.
5. He listens to the stories I think are pointless.
6. He forgives the selfishness I cannot rid of.
7. He likes me for I really don't know why.
8. He thinks he's lucky but I know I am luckier.
9. He gives me the world I take for granted.
10. He says the words I'm afraid to say.
11. He showers the kisses that I cannot resist.
12. He prevents the situations in which I feel discomfort.
13. He respects the space I demand.
14. He cherishes my friends as if they were his own.
15. He knocks down the wall I try to hide behind.
16. He does the chores I put off.
 17. He cooks the meals I crave.
18. He eats the leftovers I cannot finish.
19. He has the hair I absolutely obsess over.
20. He holds the hands I let wither away.
21. He is the better half I am thankful for everyday.

More updates to come!!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment