when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Story #37: Mood = Anxious (Back in "Action")

anx·ious
adjective /ˈaNG(k)SHəs/ 


  1. Experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome
    • - she was extremely anxious about her exams
  2. (of a period of time or situation) Causing or characterized by worry or nervousness
    • - there were some anxious moments
~ Thanks to google.com

Conflicting feelings during a decision making process that make you feel like you need to split yourself into two or more different directions has a tendency to make me feel anxious. To make matters worse, when decisions matter the most, there is generally a strict time constraint. As I was finishing up my internship at One Stop, I had to choose whether if I would take it on full time, go back to acting/modeling or start a new journey. After days of talking and venting, I reached a decision to go back to acting and modeling.

Working background on "Girls" today, and finding out that I have an audition tomorrow, I have growing confidence in the decision I made. I am so excited about the new experiences I will soon be encountering. Wish me luck and pray for me!

More updates to come!!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment