when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Story #39: Hooray!

hoo·ray or hur·ray
interj.
Used as an exclamation of pleasure, approval, elation, or victory.
n.
1. A shout of "hurrah."
2. Excitement; fanfare.
~ Thanks to TheFreeDictionary

yay, yipee, hurrah, hooray, woot, woohoo, cheers, yahoo -- awesome!

Today I will be working with casting members on the pilot "Time Trumpet." It's the same background work as usual except this time I am a gps hanger (??) concert goer. On Wednesday, I may attend some sort of hedge fund conference where I will represent a hedge fund consultant group as an analyst. Who knows, maybe I'll love it and change my profession ;P And on Thursday, I will being working on Royal Pains for the second time. I am not sure what I will be playing, but I loved working on Royal Pains the first time around so the second time should be just as fun to work on.

So...what's the out-of-the-ordinary excitement?  While working on "The Trumpet", I will be receiving a 30 day Aftra waiver. This means, for the next 30 days, I will be able to work as if I were part of the Aftra Union! In order to take full advantage of this, I will be working extra hard to get more work. I can't wait!

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment