when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 days, 72 hours, 4320 minutes

3 days and counting!! :)

I've got salsa planned on Wednesday and Thursday, Christmas Eve lovin' on Friday, traveling to Baltimore, Maryland on Christmas, and Sunday...CRUISE!!! I will finally get some warmth and sun during the cold winter in the cold north east. I can't wait!! :)

So what's going on with your winter break? Anything special?

To keep the videos going during the Christmas Day countdown, I have ducks blown off their feet by wind. Sososo cute.



More to come.

Mucho <3

1 comment: