when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Story #9: Lights, Camera, Action!

Okay, so moving past my apologies for the lack of posts...**drumroll**...yay for the winter holidays!!

Happy happy holidays to those who do not celebrate one of my personal favorite holidays of the year...and to those who are counting down the days along side with me...we're 4 days away from CHRISTMAS!!! :)



Before you start thinking that the stage directions in the title was meant for the video...just keep reading. :)

So a few updates on my life. Besides visiting Philly a lot for friends and banquets (pictures up on facebook) and continuing with my Salsa Classes as well as Lady Styling Lessons for salsa, I am taking acting classes!! It's not that I am necessarily learning completely new ideas, but the things I do know are being built upon and are being viewed differently now that I'm putting it all into action. After being in such intense and stressful environments where I continually compared myself with peers for the past 23 year, I am somewhere...where I'm just me. There are some really amazing actors/actresses and there are some beginners, but in the class, I'm just me. I'm not better or worse than anyone else. And let me tell you, it feels good. Although, I do get a little nervous, it really has been a confidence booster. Hopefully by the end of this class I'll be able to get the basics down in acting...maybe I'll be hearing those stage directions in front of a real camera! :)

As always, more updates to come

                                      
                
                                        ♡ ♡ ♡
                                 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                         ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  ♡ ♡ ♡ 
                  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
          ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
                                    ♡ ♡ ♡
                                    ♡ ♡ ♡
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment