when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Story #18: Sky High

adv.
1. To a very high level: The garbage was piled sky-high.
2. In a lavish or enthusiastic manner: The critics praised the play sky-high.
3. In pieces or to pieces; apart: Sappers blew the bridge sky-high.
adj.
1. High up in the air: sky-high trees.
2. Exorbitantly high in cost or value: sky-high prices; sky-high stocks.
~ Thanks to Answers.com

Updates are here!
I'm busier than ever! So busy that all my appointments and events are starting to run into each other. Instead of class tomorrow, I'll be heading to NYC for another audition where it will, hopefully, be more legit than the "hair event". I'm not sure what the event exactly is, but I do know that it's a "2 year national print and digital" where I'm going to try out for Role 4. After going through the audition, I will let you all know more about it.

Another reason for my sky high title...today's Latin Performance class was, although long and tedious, so much fun. Now that we've learned most of the parts, we started to focus more on the formations! So, now it's really starting to come together, making it seem more real. I don't know how to describe it other than using the word "real," except now I feel like there is more meaning to all of the Tuesday practices we have been doing. Later on when everything is set and perfected, and we have a date for the performance, you will all be the first to know when it is! :)

There will be more updates to come (tomorrow)!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment