when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Story #19: Project Hypnotiq

The NYC experience -- second audition:
I spent 15 minutes waiting and taking shoots for the audition and the rest of the day shopping, wandering around, getting lost, and eating. Unfortunately, I did not get any extra information about the audition, besides the fact that we should be happy and act as if we were at a party while in the shots. I guess I will just have to wait and see if they like my look. :)

I'm questioning whether or not going to NY is actually good for me. It seems as though every time I go, I always end up shopping and buying something that I never intended to buy in the first place! Shopping by myself is not a good idea. Being ambushed by friendly, yet aggressive, sales people makes me feel sooo guilty. I don't know how to say no! They offer you things left and right, spend so much time and effort with you instead of spending time on other customers...how can you say no after all of that? Well, after these past NY visits, I ended up buying a really nice purse for myself, a really nice jacket for my mom, a head band, and Steve Madden shoes (50% off clearance!). The North Face jacket I bought for my mom was a nice rich purple color, it was made from top of the line material where it's super light but still keeps you super warm, and it was on sale.

So, what's my schedule for the weekend? I've got two auditions on Saturday and one on Sunday! I'll let you know how they go and give you more details about them next post!

Stay in touch because more updates are coming soon!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment