when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Story #22: Scrap it

Scrap it - stop talking about something
We often say "stop it" or "drop it", if we don't want somebody to continue talking about something. In the "lost" show, When Sawyer couldn't stand Charlie's talking, he said "scrap it". (the phrase is often used to drop an idea or a plan, see comments)
~ Thanks to I am Chinese. Correct my English

Act I Scene II

It's the scene that will put a quick and story-less end to my  Act I of Hypnotiq. This story-less tale ends with a flop. The one minor detail that capped my talent was my age. The minimum age requirement for an advertisement for alcohol for the state of New York is 25; which I miss by almost 2 years. And it is for this reason, that I will scrap this script and start anew.

Now to end this "story", I bought myself some...stuff: a few colors of nail polish and lipstick (I'm exploring my girlie side :p ), eyeshadow, a new tooth brush, eyeliner and hair ties.

New Script! -- Yael Naïm - New Soul


Artist: Yael Naim lyrics
Title: New Soul


I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.
But since I came here,
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

I'm a young soul
In this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate?
Try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

Continued New Soul Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]


I promise, more updates are sure to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment