when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Story #23: Forever and a half

It has been forever and a half since I last posted anything! I'm sorry, for my procrastination and lack of updates.

Although I'm stuck in the crack of being labeled as a student and not a student, where I have gone beyond the title of undergrad, I still have the luxury of experiencing the rituals of spring break away from classes. I may not have followed the exact rituals of an undergrad where one travels to a different country and goes on crazy drinking escapades, leaving unforgettable experiences that will forever bring laughter in future "share and tells". My week remained the same as every other week this 2011 year minus the MCCC classes. So, what's new? This Friday I have another audition in NYC. It's for a music video for the band IMA ROBOT, an indie band from California.

It's getting late. I will try to be more timely with my updates. So stay tuned!

Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment