when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Story #21: Time Flies

Something that you say which means that time passes very quickly, often so quickly that you are surprised I can't believe your son is at university already. How time flies! I never seem to manage to finish my work. The time just flies. ~ Thanks to TheFreeDictionary


With all the things we need to get done, haven't you ever felt like the world we live in was not made for a 24 hour time frame?

The days pass fast
The work never subsides
Take a nap and you miss a beat of life.

Move, rush, bustle & hustle, noise, shove, stumble, wave, call, tap...STOP!! S-T-O-P...
Feel the breeze... take a breath...
Close your eyes...shh...quiet

All refreshed?
Times still ticking
Ready?...Set?...Go!

------
So here's the "story". Remember last week I had a photoshoot for something called Hypnotiq? Well, I got a callback. I'll be taking a 8:23am train to NY tomorrow morning. I'm getting to where I need to be...just one step at a time.

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment