when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Story #45: Friends

A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
Pam Brown
~Thanks to BrainyQuote

I spent the last 4 days (Mon-Thurs) working on the set of White Collar: Season 3 Episode 12. I was a part of the principal character's mean/giggling girls posse - wow, that was a mouthful. Along with the 3-4 other selected "mean girls",  we all had our finger nails painted in the brightest and most random colors and have these out of the world stickers on them. And for the past 4 days, my color has been a puke green or avocado color with swirl and heart stickers on them. Admittedly, the stickers were kind of cute, but the color...definitely not my choice. To make me fit the high school profile, I wore a high school prep school uniform. It was a little awkward, anti-feminine fit and it definitely went through the stages that all school girl uniforms go through...it was fitted by "wardrobe" and then some how found it's way to becoming shorter by the day. Now to finish off the look, I had my hair and make-up done by the two nicest people at hair and make-up.

The set was amazing. I loved the crew, the other background kids, the stand-ins, the guest stars, and the main characters. Even the food was amazing. I made a lot of new friends (I hope we stay in touch) and even baked cupcakes and brownies for everyone!  As the quote says, in order to keep friendships from drying out completely, we need to keep in touch a little bit. My goal is to make sure that these new found relationships do not dry out completely. :)  Anyways, the four days definitely had its ups and downs but overall, I'd give it a 10 out of 10. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

The girls

The girls, boys, hair and make-up

Today I had two auditions; one of which I received information an hour after the actual audition time haha. No worries, I was still able to audition and make it to the second audition. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they turned out!

More news, I am seriously thinking about joining Aftra.  I may join by the end of this week or maybe next week. :)

For all those who are wondering about the shows I have been on and the shows I will be on...these are the ones I know the actual information for:
Royal Pains Premiere (Episode1), Royal Pains Episode 7, White Collar Episode 6, White Collar Episode 12

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment