when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Story #48: Temptations

"Opportunity may only knock once in a lifetime, but temptation always has its finger on the doorbell."
~ Thanks to CoolNsmart.com

Knowing when to take a risk opening the door is important. Because every rare opportunity has a matching temptation existing in a form of a distraction...and that was a mouth full. But seriously, these temptations keep you away from doing the right thing and making the right choices. Although my recent temptations exist on a smaller scale, I still have them. Oh, the difficulties in life. Moving on...

...this past weekend my family took a mini vacation to Maryland! We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Golf Resort, Spa and Marina at the Chesapeake Bay, dipped ourselves in their pool, kayaked, jet skied, tanned a bit, danced, and shopped. What a way to spend the weekend. Saturday night we ate dinner at a French restaurant and Sunday night we ate at a Korean BBQ place. We ate Kalbi, Samgyupsal, steamed egg, kimchi, ojinguh, and bulgogi. SOOO amazing, and pretty cheap!  I can't wait to go back to Maryland. Here's a picture of my and my dad at the French restaurant. :)


Tomorrow I'll be working on Law and Order SVU and if I do a good job, they'll ask me to be one of their core detectives! But we'll see. It's a pretty far fetched idea.

Sorry if my entries lack the oomph they used to...it will come back, some day:)
Meanwhile, more updates are sure to come.
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment