when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Story #58: Lucky winner

Thank you for taking our workshop and passing by our booth at the NY Salsa Congress!

 Dear Ms. Wong,

You have won a one month unlimited membership at the Piel Canela Dance and Music School! Simply bring a copy of this email to our studio and receive a 30 day card as of the date you give in this email.

-----

I had an amazing fun-packed Labor day weekend. I took my parents out for some Chicken and Rice on Saturday before going to the NY Salsa Congress. Henry and his partner had the SEXIEST zouk performance ever and I won a one month unlimited membership pass at the Pel Canela! :) On Sunday, I went to a wedding in Chinatown, NY (congrats to the newly weds!). It was fun, intimate, hilarious at times, beautiful and a very memorable experience. The bride was gorgeous. The after party was brought to you by a karaoke place in ktown. And of course, I went to get froyo right before.


News for work -- I'm working Blue Bloods on Thursday!! I promised brownies so I guess tomorrow I'll be baking...crossing my fingers that I don't burn myself. Oh, that reminds me. Last time I worked on blue bloods - last week - I don't know if I'm happy about it or a little sad but it was certainly an easy night of work. I had a late call time of 7pm and I was wrapped by 10pm. Basically, I traveled to NY, sat for three hours, didn't even work, and got paid for 8 hours. Eh, not too bad. Hopefully Thursday will be either just as short, or super long. :P


Hope your weekend was just as much fun. More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment