when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Monday, January 31, 2011

meh. . .

The title says it all. Everything feels very..blank, dull, nonexistent. Maybe it's because I'm tired, or maybe it's because there is nothing exciting going on right now, but all I know is that my bed + my heated blanket = pure bliss.

I just wanted to stop in and say hi and to let you know, I started taking practice pictures in my photography class and that I am on my way to actually cooking during my culinary class. :)

More updates to come.
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment