when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Story #10: Stage Freight

Laziness vs. Diligence
Outcome: Laziness defeats Diligence

well, this has been a complete and udder failure. Trying to post everyday is just not working...BUT, I will succeed one of these days. There will be a day where a blog will be posted, every single day.

So, moving on...yesterday, I had a mother/daughter date in NYC! We had dinner with our good friends and then we saw a Broadway show together. Billy Elliot. It was soooo good. You wouldn't believe how talented that boy was. I wish I was that talented when I was his age...or even that talented now for that matter.

My mom used her sneaky ninja skills to take a few photos! Because I love you guys, I tried to fix the rotation of the pictures :)


When watching others perform, play, or do anything that they have a passion for and truly enjoy, it motivates and inspires you to work harder. You know what I mean? After watching Billy Elliot, it motivated me to continue to do what I love and it has inspired me to work harder to reach higher. So, next fear to conquer...stage freight. I don't want to just be able to conquer it, but I want to be comfortable in front of people and the camera.

One day, I will make it...one day :)

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment