when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥♥♥ Latin Dance ♥♥♥

I had the most amazing time today! First I took salsa classes, then went to KatManDo where we danced and watched a performance by Claudia and Henry. AMAZING!! The salsa, bachata, and even the chacha (just one dance haha), was so much fun. And to top of this already amazing night, when I got home, I ate all my cravings away. I had Edy's slow churned mint chocolate chip ice cream and some pita chips. nomnomnom

Unfortunately I did not take pictures or any videos of this wonderful night...maybe next time though.

Alrighty, time to wind down. I hope your night was just as amazing as mine! :)

Stay tuned, more to come.
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment