when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Boy oh boy what a hectic week. As soon as I got home, I had a lot of cleaning (sorted through all my college stuff that was piled up in my attic), salsa class, bachata class, acting class, full day of baking (cake, cupcakes, 4 batches of pecan cookies, and with the help of my brother, pumpkin pie), AND today we had our annual "Christmas" family dinner with the extended Wong family.

BUT the craziness is not over. I have some more thinking to do, lots of research (don't you wish you knew what it was all about...hehe jk), lots of preparation work, lots of training, and...it's gonna all be such an unforgettable experience. I have a little over a month to make things happen and I'm going to need a lot of luck, skill, preparation, and prayers. So, if you have birthday candles to blow out, please help me wish for success. If you have prayer time coming up, please pray for guidance, success and lots of courage.

WISH ME LUCK! <3

no worries, more updates to come.

mucho <3

1 comment: