when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Story #52: Short and sweet

short and sweet (and to the point)
very brief; shorter than anticipated (and well focused)
~Thanks to 
IdiomDictionary.com


I was originally going to post an entry after I got an update on Saturday's shoot, but I was so excited after working on The Onion News Network that I had to share a little bit of my happiness. I don't think I can go into too much detail until after it airs, but I will say that I portrayed a sorority girl in the middle of Fall/Winter season. So yea, everyone was sweating on set in our thick wool sweatshirts. However, our moods were not dampened because the hilarious "stunts" we pulled off were hilarious. I don't know if it's fortunate or not, but I was picked to be a featured girl where I was a wet "sweatshirt" contestant. At least the water cooled me off! Anyways, I might have sacrificed working on Royal Pains  today, but my experience on The Onion News Network was well worth it. Note: As much fun as it was being on set...I wouldn't mind if you didn't watch it hahaha. :P

More updates to come
Mucho <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment