when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Story #56: ...funny story...

The noun Funny Story has 1 sense:
1. an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line)
  Familiarity information: Funny story used as a noun is very rare.
~ Thanks to AudioEnglish.net

So...funny story about Hell's Kitchen...okay, it's not really story, nor is it really that funny but while on set, I did figure out that Hell's Kitchen was not the commonly known cooking competition broadcast on Fox but an Indie short film. No worries, it was still a great experience. Profanity on set was anything but controlled, filtered or held back on any level between the director and the crew, the food was pretty...mm, not great, and I was paired up with an interesting character...but seriously, it was all good fun haha. Anyways, I will officially be credited on IMDB, which I'm very excited about and after that, I'll be able to list all my work on it (hopefully, I will have a lot to fill it with ;p). And, who knows, if the Hell's Kitchen liked me enough, they might ask me to come in for a featured part!

As for the audition for the two music videos and the Law and Order gig, I'm still waiting to hear back. Unfortunately, what I've found is that no news, is bad news. I've got my fingers crossed. 

More updates to come
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment