when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Story #66: Pictures up!

Alright, so I'm not going to lie, yesterday's audition shook my confidence a little bit. I'm pretty sure I have a slight disadvantage over the many girls I saw yesterday considering that I don't have a Chinese accent, nor can I speak Chinese. However, I tried to contain my nerves and doubts, and walked into the audition room with my best face. I gave them a lot of character and personality, winged the accent and the Chinese improv section and did better than what I expected with my nerves in disarray. The more I audition, the better I'll get, and the better I get, the more roles that will come my way.

Meanwhile, you all should check this website out!! http://www.krapydna.com/
I told you that I was working on something last Friday...well it's up, but...it's not done. It is to be continued. And of course, I will keep you all updated. Their new line that they just launched is out of this world. They did an amazing job picking out the colors and designs. If you're interested on the how they designed it, there are timelapse videos for: Breathe of God and Lantern. And to stay up to date with their videos, follow their krapyDNA Youtube Channel.  Seriously though, check out the site, read the background, subscribe to their blog, and buy some shirts. They're legit -- fabric is nice and the print is of good quality.

Tomorrow I'll be working on Law and Order SVU, episode: True Believers, where I will be portraying a victim filing a complaint and possibly other background work as well. I also got a call to work on CSI...but a little too late. I wonder which show would be more fun to work on. Anyways, I have to be up bright and early so I'm going to end it here for now.

Songs of choice these days:  (These links plus all the recommended links :P )

AMP Movement ✝ See You In Heaven ✝ Never ChangeOn My KneesThe Vision ✝ 
Bruno Mars Girl In The Window
kPop 별이되어 스카이하이
Robin Thicke --★ Sex Therapy (Flash Mob)
Youtube stars The Girl
 Cutest Engagement EVER!!! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment