when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Story #73: Secrecy

se·cre·cy [see-kruh-see] - noun
1. the state or condition of being secret, hidden, or concealed: a meeting held in secrecy.
2. privacy; retirement; seclusion.
3. ability to keep a secret.
~ Thanks to Dictionary.com

By contract I can't actually share any details from the Nike shoot yesterday. But I will tell you that it was a lot of fun and they were great to work with. If I ever see it up, you guys will be the first one's to know about it! :) A few perks, I got to keep the shoes I used throughout the day and a really nice guy lent me his Nike jacket to keep me warm and ended up letting me keep it. 

This weekend is going to be crazy fun. Tomorrow I will be attending the Philadelphia Salsa Fest where Hot Salsa Hot will be performing (woot woot!!), Saturday is a Maxim Masquerade Costume party and Sunday I have golf with the family and a friend. And, if I'm up for it, I might go back to the Salsa Fest.



I hope all of your weekends will be just as fun as mine! Let me know what you guys are up to!


More updates to come.
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment