when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Story #68: Mafia Maid

With every friendship you develop and network you create, you build a new bridge that leads you down to new paths of possibilities. This past Saturday I had the opportunity to work in a comical independent film. I played a maid to the mafia that had a little bit of a kick; I had a bit of an accent and an attitude. Although it was a small part, I am grateful to have been able to be a part of the cast. This film will be submitted to the Garden State Film Festival on the first of December. When it is done and finished, I will let you all know how it looks, and I may even share a clip with you ;p

Next week is going to be a hectic week. I will be baking all Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Grace Community Church's 5th Annual service. I have to drive to Boston Saturday morning for the Silk Road Gala 2011 and drive back home right after. This will be the 18th annual benefit for the Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence (the poster invite and more information on the Asian Task Force). And then, I will probably be pulling an all nighter to finish baking. Stressful, busy and most certainly exciting...I can't wait!! I've already started planning the menu and doing preparations for the desserts. :)

There will be pictures, and there will be updates!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment