when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Story #72: Endless opportunities

So there are two things that are going on right now. When life meets reality, it hits it hard and it moves fast.

First I'll get to the news that many of you have been asking about and waiting for. Tomorrow I have been booked for an interview to potentially work with Nike. It will probably be a smaller end part, but regardless, it will be a fantastic experience. I have to be there at 10am with my changes of clothes. I will be posting what happens in tomorrows blog entry! :)

Now the second topic to address. After talking with the Blue Bloods director, I have actually been thinking about how I could do two things at once with my life. How I could possibly explore other possibilities of career choices while doing acting and modeling. I've always said that if I were to go in a different direction, I would want to do something in the education field, or the medical field, such as doctor, PA, or something in psychology. And after a really good talk with my dad, I have decided to shadow a few PA's and doctors, and look into taking classes at a nearby college. I heard about a class that is offered at a nearby community college where I will have a two week in-class experience in an elementary, middle school and high school classroom. I guess we'll just have to see how things turn out!

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment