when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Story #67: Law and Order: SVU

So two days ago I was a victim on Law and Order: SVU. Let's just say out of the 14 hours being there, I worked maybe 45 minutes. Here are a few of the pictures I took, the rest will be posted on my Facebook album: Friends on Set. I now know that it's better to be one of those many detectives or cops than a victim, you definitely work more.
My 5:15am walk to the train station (gotta work a little for my free parking)


It's here! ...and it's still dark out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment