when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Story #69: Been called out...

Called out
1: When an inappropriate or embarrassing question is asked in front of a large group of people that can include friends or family.

2: When you have been owned in front of your piers.
person 1: Hey can I ask you something?
person 2: Sure
person 1: ARE YOU GAY?
person 2: ...
random bystander: you just got called out!
~ Thanks to Urban Dictionary

Call out
To challenge someone in some way. Or to put someone on blast.
I don't think you've really lost 300 pounds - you just say you have. Produce some Before & After photos. I'm calling you out!
~Thanks to Urban Dictionary

 So I've been called out on my lack of updates quite a few times, but now...it's gone public...it's official "When you have been owned in front of your piers." haha. When posting on a public site, it's best to ask a friend to check. And if you still come out with spelling like this...then you need new friends. Just kidding!! I am 100% sure that I've made worse spelling and grammar mistakes than this on every single public site I've been a part of.
(Note: don't judge, I know you've been lazy before...possibly, about something...) 
Anyways, here is my update. In all honesty, I have still yet to start eating healthier, exercising and sleeping on time [consistently]. But, it's coming, I feel it. And in honor of this post, I will be working out right after it is sent out. In terms of acting and modeling, I have also been slacking in that area due to the fact that I didn't renew everything for this month. The most recent works on Blue Bloods and Law and Order: SVU, I don't know how I got, they just called me. No worries, I did fix that last night, I signed up, even signed up for the unlimited photos (maybe I'll work on Gossip Girl now -- nah, I'm not sure if I want to work on it, but the reason why will be another post) and you will hear many more updates on more work from here on out!

I know they were posted up on facebook, but they were still requested, so here they are (I will be looking for new ones asap, but I don't think other ones will come out until next season):

S03E06

S03E01

I promise, more updates to come
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment