when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Story #70: Pre-post

My original plan was to take you guys through my day by day hectic schedule with pictures, stories and life lessons. Unfortunately, like today, my busy schedule preoccupied all my time leaving me sleepy and without a blog entry to post.

An overview of my upcoming post: day-to-day happenings such as what I did, work I missed out on (*sadness*), and all the good and bad nitty gritties; pictures from my baking marathon, and the itinerary I followed since Thursday. Short blog, but lots to look forward to! :)

Updates tomorrow!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment