when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Yoyoyo, check out my flow!

stranger or not
give it a shot
if you got a question
yo, you got my attention

so ask away
i got all day
silly or serious
yo, it's just us

yea, i bust a rhyme
when i got time
betta watch out
yo, i will shout

so lover or foe
just call me j-wo
give me a holla
yo, i'll give you my dolla (yea, thought my two cents would be too cheap so i rose it up to a doller! hah jk, just wanted it to rhyme)

k...so im not much of a rapper but I swear my poems are not this bad. So now you ask...why the rhyme. Well, since nothing really happened today, I though I would entertain you a little, heyo!! Hope it worked.

Although, I will say, my rhyme is true to its word. So, if you got a comment, suggestion or question....you got my attention! ;p

Tonight's replay songs:

David Choi - Won't Even Start - Official Music Video - Wong Fu Productions



David Choi - That Girl - Official Music Video - Wong Fu Productions






Game of the night: http://www.playauditorium.com/

1 comment: