when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pondering...

These past couple days have been, more or less...uneventful. I will try to make myself more busy so I will have something interesting to share.

So, what have I been doing then? Emailing, facebook stalking, youtube-ing, text twisting, surfing the web...okay, you caught me...I've been doing all of those things. But my days haven't been completely unproductive, I have been thinking about what I want to do for the rest of this year and for the upcoming year. While modeling/acting is still on my mind for the future, my more concrete plans for the near future are becoming clearer. I know bringing this up has made some of you curious of what my plans may be, but I don't want to jinx it, so I'm going to keep it all hush hush for now. When things are a little more set in stone, I will be blogging about it, so don't you worry. Meanwhile, keep reading my blog [if you like it, share the love with others], feel free to leave comments and keep the words of encouragement coming. I really appreciate all of the support.

Oh, and if you have any questions, ask away!! :)


--------------
 For your own entertainment, here are some videos I have been watching:

We are the World
Wisin & Yandel - Dime Que Te Pasó -- MV is so sad, I almost cried :(
Ukraine's Got Talent -- Cute and Talented Kids
Jackie Evancho - Top 10 -- I don't know why, but I really like the intro
Jackie Evancho - Finals (Ave Maria) -- just amazing
Josh Groban w/ The African Children's Choir
Josh Groban Interview -- so accomplished at such a young age!
Winter Olympics 2002 - LeAnn Rimes

1 comment:

  1. Jackie! Love the blog... now I can keep up to date with what's going on in YOUR life. :)

    ReplyDelete