when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Work-out Time!

After I officially stopped training for tennis, I have lost a lot of muscle mass. Good thing is, I'm slimming down, but the bad thing is, with no muscle to help support everything I have strained in the past, all my tennis injuries are starting to reveal themselves to me. I now have extra motivation to work out. My goal is to lose 5-7 pounds (if possible hehe), but more importantly to get fit and to strengthen the muscle in the areas that are giving me pain.

So...I've got my excel schedule/checklist, my Brazil Butt Lift CD, some gym equipment and you guys to hold me accountable. During these next 4 weeks I will be updating you guys on my progress, and at the end, I will rate & review it the CD (if I make it there...hehe).


-------
In the news:
Kimchi shortage -- my beloved kimchi!!! :(
"Seasme Square" in Nigeria
  • "Sesame Square," Nigerian version of popular children's show to feature host of new muppets
  • The golden-furred Kami is a girl-muppet who is HIV-positive and has a taste for adventure
  • Zobi, an ageless blue muppet is obsessed with yams and is constantly getting into trouble
  • $3.3 budget funded by United States Agency for International Development 
Freedom of Speech??

    1 comment:

    1. hi! I'm mayas friend, eleni :) she talks about you a lot, and says you have pretty hair. Haha
      She also says your a great tennis player for UPenn. I REALLY wanna go to UPenn and play tennis, it's basically my dream :)
      So ya....haha

      ReplyDelete