when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Hey ma, whats up??"

Tribute to my uma :)

No matter what life throws at my mom, she continues to live life to the fullest. Hearing her stories, I can tell that she has lived an adventurous life; her tough childhood experiences in Korea, immigrating to America with no knowledge of English, building up her resume through jobs, schooling, more jobs, and now, she is continuing her passion in art. This past May she graduated from Mason Gross School of Arts at Rutgers, and now continues to take classes in art elsewhere (and now in English as well :p) and is part of the West Windsor Art Council.

My mom's senior thesis art piece:
My mom's close friends





Grand Opening of the West Windsor Art Center: (tested out my photography skills hehe

This firehouse is now the West Windsor Art Center
My brother
Mom (that boy came out of now where, huhrm!)
Mom and Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment