when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Following Stars: Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez travels the world and finds more love for her fans than she ever has before. Her deep appreciation for her fans is displayed during episode 2 of Girl Meets World. On top of the admiration and respect I already have for her, this just puts the cherry on top:



Throughout the seven episodes (that i know of and watched), she raises a lot of interesting thoughts. These thoughts are things we may already know and see as common sense, but at the same time it is refreshing to hear it from her. As we all say about any new, young star, I really hope she stays as sweet, humble and amazing as she is now.

Sidenote: I know that my blogs have been all over the place, but I hope they are not too confusing to follow. I originally made this blog to document my experience of following the path to my future. These posts are all titled: Story #. Obviously, exciting things that are projected out for my future happen every day, which is why there are breaks between my stories. For all the gaps between the stories, I do what I love, and that is to post things that are on my mind, or things that I see/watch. So, I hope you all enjoy the upcoming Stories as well as random blogs!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment