when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baking! ♥

The most frequently asked question this week was, "what did you do for Valentine's Day?"
In the spirit of Valentine's Day, my appreciation was shown through the love I put into my baking. I baked a Freeform Apple Pie from scratch. Despite the scrambling around in a kitchen that you would think I was very familiar with, I love baking. There is something very warming about baking that cooking does not quite capture. What do you prefer -- cooking or baking?



A video for your entertainment:


More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment