when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Story #16: Up close and personal

 adv
intimately he got to know the prime minister up close and personal
adj (up-close-and-personal when prenominal)
intimate up-close-and-personal interaction
~ Thanks to TheFreeDictionary

Tomorrow I have something small to audition for and I must admit, I was originally going to post something only if I had good news to report, but I thought about it some more and decided; the  "Story #'s" of my blog is about the entire journey I take to figuring out where I will eventually end up in life. To make things more realistic, I figured that it was important to share all the ups and downs I go through. With that said, be prepared, because from here on out, things are going to get up close and personal.

Tomorrow, updates on the event will be posted!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment