when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Passions and Inspirations

I had a pretty uneventful day in the sense of getting out of the house and going to random events, but I definitely had my share of stressful, anxious, nervous, frustrated, and annoyed moments. I had a few very important tasks I had to complete today. Moving on, I had my performance class from 8-10pm! It was so much fun...and I realize I really need to practice. haha

I had previously posted a blog entry about passions and inspirations. When you really have a passion for something and you are put in a moment where inspiration springs into action, your head just starts clicking and it's soon swarmed with magnificent and creative thoughts. If you love a particular sport and you watch other people play it, you have the urge to walk out there and play. For photographers, when you pass by something that catches your eyes, you just have to take a snap of it. Well, at the Latin Performance class today, we got a preview of a very captivating and very moving choreographed piece. The song set the mood and the pair took it away. In the middle of watching I had this urge and desire to make a video out of it and all of the sudden, I was thinking of different angles I can capture them from, settings I would like to take the video from, how I would cut video and add in pictures, etc. It was amazing! Now, all I need is a decent computer where I can actually do all that on. :P

And that's my story for today. :)

Stay tuned, more updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment