when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Story #26: Happiness

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.  You have to catch it yourself.  ~Benjamin Franklin
 ~Thanks to The Quote Garden

In anticipation that tonight will be an early night for me, I am reporting back to you all now. My day at the Coca-Cola shoot consisted of stuffing my face with lots of free food and walking from point A to point B of a park for hours. I don't think I can disclose any specifics of the taping but I can say, the organization and communication of the agents working on the project was the worst I've seen so far. You'd have to be there to really understand why, but basically they don't follow through with their plans, instead they just wing it. And when you're working with a large production team for a major project, it's good to be creative, but you still should be concise with what you are trying to accomplish. Anyways, during our lunch break, I was contacted by Grant Wilfley Casting to work on the New Year's Eve film again, and I might even be able to get a waiver (to join SAG, I need a total of 3 waivers)! Only problem is that I have to be in NYC by 7am. I have to catch the 5:37am train...

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment