when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Story #27: On a roll!

1. experiencing a period of success or good luck They were on a roll, winning nine games in a row. With a growing economy and a dropping crime rate, the city has been on a roll. Related vocabulary: have a good thing going
2. talking for a period of time My mother loved to gossip, and she had a hard time stopping once she was on a roll.
Etymology: based on the idea that something which is rolling tends to continue rolling

I got my first union waiver today AND I'll be getting my second one tomorrow! They want me to come back for the same New Year's Eve shoot where I'll be playing a high school student again. We basically walked back and forth in the subway, sat on the portable holding area, or walked around. In fact, me and two other girls got mani's during our lunch time! :)
I was supposed to have an audition shoot for City National Bank at 1pm tomorrow but with the NYE shoot I ran into some conflicts. Fortunately, I was able to work around it and just send them some headshots and photos instead. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they like them or not. Some more good news...I made some new friends and connections, so I will also be submitting my photos in to Jadeville films(?). One of their representatives asked if I was free to shoot another film that they are heading and if all works out, I might be able to get an actual speaking part! 

Final note, I am thinking about going to LA for a couple of weeks over the summer! :)

More updates are sure to come!
Mucho <3

2 comments: