when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Story #32: Wootwoot!

1. An expression one may utter in complete approval or joy.
    "Woot Woot!" I said in agreement. 
2. expression of simplistic ecstasy
    i think he likes me! woot woot
3. an expression of absolute happiness, totally euphorism
    Woot woot, it's my birthday!!
 ~ Thanks to Urban Dictionary

It was really interesting being able to work with Henry "Hank" Lawson (Mark Feurerstein), Evan R. Lawson (Paulo Costanzo) and Divya Katdare (Reshma Shetty) on the Royal Pains set. They were definitely not afraid to show their personality nor were they conceited up enough to have lunch on their own in their trailers. I think I dig that dorky look because Hank was definitely a cutie in my eyes. They were all portrayed pretty accurately on TV, sometimes actors look 10x worse or better in person in comparison to on the screen. Well, we basically shot one scene today - a bus/car accident in the middle of a festival for kids. I played a passenger on the slanted bus.

Moving on to more exciting news. Today I got two phone calls. The first one was about a call back for the Charles Schwab print ad - my first print ad! This will take place on Friday at 3:20pm. I will be portrayed as the daughter of an Asian family. Wish me luck!

Secondly, I got a call in regards to working as an FBI agent on a TV show. The lady mentioned something about getting a 30-day Aftra waiver for this too! AND if all goes well, I might be able to get a consistent job for this show as one of the FBI agents (most likely not a lead role, but at least I will have a consistent job!).

The news was definitely scaled down in excitement while writing this blog, but I can assure that it  really is amazing news and that I was bouncing off the ceiling when I received them. These two weeks are going to be crazy!! :)

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

1 comment: