when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Story #33: Onward

onwards [ˈɒnwədz], onward
adv. at or towards a point or position ahead, in advance, etc.
~ Thanks to TheFreeDictionary

Tomorrow I will be heading back to the big apple to provide my astounding services as an extra to the production and casting team on White Collar. I will be playing a party-goer as a guest to a person who owns a rich hipster mansion. I am asked to arrive at holding by 7am which means that the latest train I can take is the 5:37am train (to be safe, I think I will aim for the 5:19am train). 

The status of the Aftra Union waiver and the role of being an FBI agent is still pending. Central Casting is still trying to figure it out...at least this means they haven't forgotten about me! I have more great news...about an hour ago, I received an email stating that the production is interested in me being taking on a principal role for a commercial. As soon as I get the phone call from them, I will find out the audition time and let you guys know!

Meanwhile, I have found two amazing sites that you all should check out:
investopedia
and
hitrRECord (started by Joseph Gordon-Levitt)

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment