when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Story #31: Spring Fling Craziness!!

SPEC Spring Fling organizes Spring Fling, the biggest (and best) college festival on the East Cost and a Penn tradition in existence for 35 years. Each April, nearly 10,000 students and their friends get a chance to revel in the sun before final exams begin. Food vendors, inflatables, live performances by student groups, local bands and much more fills the Quad. On Saturday night, Penn students enjoy more inflatables and games, a DJ party, and free food from their favorite vendors, including Magic Carpet, Chipotle, Capogiro Gelato, and Pat’s Cheesesteaks.
Spring Fling 2011 Recap
~ Thanks to SPEC's Website

Why hello all. Obviously there were huge gaps between posts...again, but all for good reason. It was Spring Fling weekend!! I got to see old college and even high school friends (small world!), I got to make new friends, and I partied it up all weekend long. This past weekend has probably been the most fun I've had in a long time. And the new happy memories I created were not merely moments that made me smile, but it actually put me in a happy state of mind. :)

Tomorrow I have an early morning call to do background work on Royal Pains...I'm starting to regret all the fried oreos, cheese steaks and ice cream I ate during the weekend. With summer season is just around the corner and I gotta look good for the beach! Anyone have good advice for me? :P

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment