when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Story #28: Wishing upon a star

sidenote: this was from 3 days ago...

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do

(Fate is kind, she brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing)

Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you thru
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true"
~ Writer: Leigh Harline; Lyrics: Ned Washington

http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.3649876.2.flat,550x550,075,f.wish-upon-a-star.jpg

First news, basically every day I have worked on the New Year's Eve film, I have the possibility of being on screen for one reason or another. And generally, it's my backside that will be seen. So, what's today's story? My dear friend and I walked across the camera during an important dialogue giving our backsides another opportunity to be seen again. On top of that shot and a few other small ones, my front side is seen during an important scene too! So, when the movie comes out, we'll just have to see if one of the shots over the past 5 days will come out in the final film!

I am wishing upon a star. A star of success. This "success" is elaborate, complicated but generally something that most people are looking for. For the most part I want to be happy and content with my life. Meaning that I am content with my financial situation, achievements, and through everything, remain humble, genuine, kind, loyal and generous. I believe that with these positive attributes, fortune will head your way. Paired up with these positive characteristics is a realistic ideal of honesty. Sometimes the truth hurts, but sometimes it's the best cure for denial. Other times it can raise even the dampest spirits and motivate others to pick themselves up and reach for those distant dreams. One thing these "personality" wishes don't cover are the physical wishes. These would incorporate always being a good daughter. And to always offer a hand so others trust and look to me for help. To work hard and to be competent so that I have the confidence to shine. Finally, to shine so brightly so that others recognize the strengths and talents that I have. These....these are the wishes, that I have.

More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment