when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Story #30: Overcoming obstacles

"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
~ Thanks to thinkexist.com

I got a call from Ingrid French Management a few hours ago! They said I have an audition tomorrow for xfinity. I don't have any other details about it but I'm sure it will be fun. I will also be going to the open registration with Central Casting tomorrow. And after I finish my resume (it's so different than the usual resumes I'm used to making!), I will be sending my headshots and resume to 4 different places: a TV show, G.I. Joe II, The Bourne Legacy, and Wolverine. Wish me luck!! :)

I pray to God to give me the courage to persevere through all the judgments that I will be subjected to and the motivation and dedication to overcome the trials I may face. I ask my friends and families to help support me and trust in the decisions I make.

I am not sure if the path I am on will be the path I will continue to follow for the rest of my life, I do not know if what I am doing is "right", I can not guarantee that I will be even close to perfect, but what I can promise is that I will do my best in whatever I do. Whether if I stay on this road or take another, I will take each step with confidence and face each trial with courage; I will use each failure to make me stronger and take all my experience as a learning experience to create wisdom.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGI0wSSvehXzrtdR7XWGyvPoH9QL8KIQAqtEmP9I8wHIN7m-fBhpYhtU3rrJbWD6blgzp1p71Fqzm_G3VkC6W38L18SdHa9VHikAVXfPgAESXF4z3QHrWt0jpYty853zBczNuK2WOxolw/


Last final note: Spring fling is this weekend!! It's a drunken weekend at my alma mater where one the largest east coast college parties is hosted. There will be entertainment all day, blow up games, fried oreos, ice cream, cheese steaks, fries, the whole shebang. It's going to be an amazing time where lots of entertaining stories will be made. 

More updates to come!!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment