when life meets reality...


mysterious encounters r déjà vu r serendipity moments r mistakes r opportunities r

to forgive and forget r awkward silences r laughter r joyful tears r love r hopeful comings

** “Story #'s” **

posts that focus on the major movements of my life. They are the stories that make up the journey: When life meets reality.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Story #29: Mood = Exhausted

ex·haust[ig-zawst] 
–verb (used with object)
1. to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person: I have exhausted myself working.
2. to use up or consume completely; expend the whole of: He exhausted a fortune in stock-market speculation.
~ Thanks to Dictionary.com 

I think all the traveling, early mornings, long nights and all the confusion/anticipation on what was going on in holding and on set is starting to take it's toll on me. I am...exhausted. My end of the week good news? I have 2 of 3 union waivers that I need to join SAG. I will be seen, somehow, somewhere on the New Year's Eve film. The last jobs I've had were all paid jobs. And most importantly, [although exhausted] I'm loving it! In terms of upcoming events, I have submitted myself for a whole mess of stuff for the next few weeks, so we'll see if I get anything. But right now, I have to decide if I want to audition for a lead part in a film...if I do, I need to get a 2-3minute monologue memorized and perfected by Monday. Wish me luck!

This is a little bit late and a few of you have already seen it, but here's a video I made for the two special people. Enjoy!



More updates to come!
Mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment